Social Media Community Coordinator Job
The Social Media Community Coordinator will work together with the Social Media Strategist and would be responsible for creating and implementing compelling content across all social media platforms – elevating our online presence. The community coordinator role would execute activities that support our social strategy and organizational goals. This position will manage the day-to-day activity on social channels – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube – to engage audiences. The Social Media Coordinator has an understanding of the social landscape and platform analytics and metrics to produce reporting that helps inform program optimizations and overall strategy.
The Social Media Community Manager should be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future Music, Sports and Entertainment fans. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Essential Duties of the Social Media Community Coordinator
Implement agreed upon company social media marketing campaigns. Day-to-day activities include:
- Serves as community coordinator by monitoring all feeds, responding to and/or routing inquiries to the appropriate internal team, and facilitating conversations with our audiences to build relationships and enhance the sense of community. Ensures page guidelines are followed and looks for ways to continue growing our following.
- Manage social media editorial calendar process including review requests, develop calendar, create engaging and compelling content (including copy and visuals) that follow brand guidelines and voice, and schedule content in publishing tool.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor social listening dashboards for actionable insights for stakeholders.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Support all social media efforts including management of content calendar, execution of social media campaigns and reporting.
- Track the analytics on social media posts. Manage social data collection and interpretation of social media analytics, reporting and action items.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Stay abreast of social media news, trends and best practices. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
BS degree in social media, marketing, communications, media relations or related degree from an accredited university
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
2+ years of marketing/social media experience
Minimum Experience Required:
- Knowledge of social media management systems.
- Demonstrate experience building and growing social media communities.
- Understanding of all social media platforms, including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn – both as a marketer and as a user.
- Strong writing, editing and communications skills, including understanding the nuances of writing for the different social media platforms.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills. Bilingual in Spanish & English.
- Ability to gather data and analyze results.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines, and adhere to brand identity and editorial standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with and colleagues at all levels across the organization.
This position is a full time salaried with benefits.
Salary based on experience.
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]