Fast-paced Miami-based entertainment and sports company is looking to hire a full-time receptionist. This is a great opportunity for someone who is very organized, prioritizes deadlines and has a pleasant demeanor. The ideal candidate is skilled in answering all incoming calls, proficient in Microsoft Office and is able to document all verbal communications received. Having experience with calendars and scheduling is a plus.
This opportunity is a full-time position and is located in Miami, FL. Bilingual English/Spanish is a requirement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and route all incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system;
- Redirect calls to the appropriate employee, take messages when required;
- Provide translation services for Spanish or English speaking clients at the front desk;
- Ensure the reception area and conference room are neat and orderly;
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable;
- Answer general client inquiries, redirect as necessary;
- Process mail, scan and upload documents;
- Secretarial support such as scanning and photocopying;
- Perform other related receptionist and administrative duties as requested.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities :
- Read, write and speak Spanish and English.
- Possess EXCEPTIONAL communication and customer service skills, in a professional business manner.
- Have a strong familiarity with data base entry/process management systems.
- Ability to use Photocopy, scanner, fax to complete duties.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment and has excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to solve problems and strong attention to detail.
- Technologically savvy.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience, working in a busy professional office as a Receptionist, performing administrative tasks.
Languages: Fluency in both Spanish and English
Monday – Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (one hour break for lunch)
Benefits: At Magnus Media, you have the opportunity to work in a start-up media company representing clients in various genres of entertainment and sports. We are proud to offer a team-oriented, close-knit atmosphere and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
— Health Insurance;
— Two weeks paid vacation/holiday + sick time;
Submit BOTH Cover Letter + Resume to [email protected]