Assistant to Live Music Agent Job
This is a great opportunity for an exceptionally organized administrative assistant with previous office experience in the music industry. The ideal candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, impeccable attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
- Liaising with artists, managers, promoters, business managers, accountants, tour and production management on all aspects of show/tour administration;
- Creating artist contracts working closely with Artists accountants and dealing with promoters on tax issues and required paperwork;
- Creating and updating full artist touring schedules as necessary;
- Creating Commission invoices / deposit & settlement chasing;
- Agent calendar management;
- Artist asset management;
- Answering phones, passing on messages, screening incoming calls;
- Dealing with day-to-day email enquires;
- Venue availability chasing;
- Tour announcement & on sale coordination;
- Compiling and sending out weekly / bi-weekly ticket figures;
- Creating Certificates of Sponsorship and assisting with work permits as necessary;
- General ad hoc duties including filing.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Meticulous organizational skills;
- Strong proven IT skills (PC) must be highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, with a knowledge of cloud services such as Dropbox and Hightail;
- Absolute discretion – handling sensitive data and dealing with global level clients on a daily basis;
- Proven experience of using own initiative and as part of a team in a pressured environment;
- Polite and confident phone manner;
- Patient, positive with a “can do” attitude;
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
Hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You may be required to work extended hours to meet the needs of the business.
This position is full time salaried with benefits. Salary based on experience. To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org